Welcome to our web site. This site describes the general consultancy side of our business – trojanmice limited - and will help you understand who we are, what we do, and how we can help you as well as providing you with a great deal of background information if you should need it.
Use the side bar to navigate our site and we will be delighted to hear from you should you have any comments or feedback and especially if you would like to make use of our services.
We are Peter Fryer and Paula Grant and we specialise in consultancy relating to:
- projects which produce a clear outcome and a solution for the client
- proposals relating to skills, learning and development, and economic regeneration, troubleshooting, monitoring and evaluation and quality
- approaches to helping organisations with the change process
- coaching and mentoring for leaders and managers
- advice and presentations in relation to new ways of doing business
- development of new learning products on behalf of clients
Our strengths lie in:
- A wide range of business, training, and educational skills obtained in a variety of contexts
- Experience in training design and delivery, including interviewing skills and the use of video recording
- Specialist knowledge about obtaining, evaluating, analysing data and producing appropriate reports
- A national reputation for leading-edge thinking and innovative spirit
- Clear thinking which cuts through to the real issue
- A flexible and positive approach to changing working environments
- A reputation for sharing, developing and updating good practice
- The effective identification of problems, taking action to resolve, and working with others to deliver solutions
- A clear understanding of European Structural Fund, Yorkshire Forward Single Pot and other public sector organisation’s eligibility criteria
- Enthusiasm and commitment to deliver a professional client focused service
- Highly self-motivated individuals coupled with the ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve
- Excellent communicators with an extensive network of high level contacts
- Strategic thinkers with the ability and skills to follow through into action
- Hard-working individuals, with a passion for learning and a belief that as ordinary people we can achieve extraordinary things
Why do we call this site trojantactics?
We are the consulting part of trojanmice limited which is an organisation dedicated to the concept of trojanmice. These are small, well focused changes, which are introduced on an ongoing basis in an inconspicuous way. They are small enough to be understood and owned by all concerned but their effects can be far-reaching. Collectively a few trojanmice will change more than one Trojan horse ever could. To find out more about this concept visit our sister site trojanmice.com, which explores complexity theory and its relationship to organisations.